Stor-Mor's Lean-To Storage Shed is Built with a Single Sloped Roof, Making It Ideal for Limited Storage Requirements.
Featuring all four walls, this shed is designed to be built up against a house or fence. This model is also great for any yard with limited space. Once installed, your Lean-To style shed can look like an extension of your home.
Click on our options & accessories page to view the available accessories you can use to customize your Lean-to style Stor-Mor shed.
Standard Features Include:
- 2×4 construction (16″ on center wall studs)
- 73″ or 85″ low wall height option
- Wood floor with pressure treated skids
- ¾” tongue and groove floor decking
- Vertical primed siding
- 30 year architectural shingles
- Metal vent allows for air circulation
- Large 4′ x 6′ wood swing door (steel reinforced)
- 3″ overhang on low wall
- Keyed lockable door handle
- Available in sizes ranging from 4′ x 8′ to 10′ x 20′
Popular Lean-to Style Configurations
The configurations below are popular shed builds that are pre-configured and ready to purchase. You can also use them as a starting point and customize to suit your needs.