Stor-Mor's Tall Barn Storage Shed Offers a Taller Roof Design, Giving it a Country Look and Feel
From tack rooms or hay storage, to the perfect place for holiday décor or camping gear, the Tall Barn outdoor building can be tailored to meet your storage shed needs. Adding a loft to the Tall Barn model maximizes storage space, giving you a place to store items you want out of the way, while still utilizing the workspace below.
Click on our options & accessories page to view the available accessories you can use to customize your Tall Barn style Stor-Mor shed.
Standard Features Include:
- 2×4 construction (16″ on center wall studs)
- 7′ or 8′ high sidewall heights
- Wood floor with pressure treated skids
- ¾” tongue and groove floor decking
- Vertical primed siding
- 30 year architectural shingles or metal
- Attractive and functional vent
- Large 4′ x 6′ wood swing door (steel reinforced)
- 6″ overhang on sidewalls
- Keyed lockable door handle
- Available in sizes ranging from 8′ x 8′ to 16′ x 24′
Popular Tall Barn Style Configurations
The configurations below are popular shed builds that are pre-configured and ready to purchase. You can also use them as a starting point and customize to suit your needs.